CLOVER — The Clover High School marching band plans a fish from from 3 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3 and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 4 at the school. Meals are $8 per plate. All-you-can-eat and take-out are available. All food is freshly prepared on site. Deserts are made by parents and are also on sale. All proceeds go to the Clover High School band program.
- Religion news: St. Philip Neri church to hold auditions for local ‘Idol’
- Club news, April 22: Zumbathon planned for April 25 at Lake Wylie YMCA
- Go see “Van Gogh Alive” in Charlotte
- Wine time: Usher in White House wines
- Fishing & Boating
- Get the Net team wins Lake Wylie catfish tourney with just over 84 pounds
- What’s biting this week?
- One-man team wins April 10 Thursday Night Trail
- Learn about Rocky Shoals Spider Lily April 16 at Lake Wylie Covekeeper meeting
- Fort Mill’s beauty is fading fast
- Watchdog residents deserve public officials’ respect
- UNESCO and Bill Gates’ vision for America’s education explained
- Letters to the Editor: Parental involvement is key; Lake Wylie library is 25 years old
- Local Deals