'); } -->
LAKE WYLIE Denver Marine Monster Bass Invitational Winter Trail Series on Lake Wylie began Nov. 10.
With eight tournaments in all the next event is Saturday, Nov. 24. Launch at 8 a.m. and weigh-in at 3 p.m. Buster Boyd Access Area. Other dates are Dec. 1, Dec. 22, Jan. 5, Jan. 12, Jan. 19 and Jan. 26. The fish off Feb. 2 is a guaranteed $5,000 payouts with a field of 75.
Cost is $100 entry fee for each tournament, plus $30 membership fee and $10 optional big fish pot. For more information, call 704-483-2628.
Catfish Club tourney continues
The Catawba Catfish Club’s 2012-13 tournaments schedule continues:
• Dec. 8, Lake Wateree, Lake Wateree State Park
• Jan. 5, Lake Wylie, Buster Boyd Access Area
• Feb. 2, Lake Wateree, Lake Wateree State Park
March 2, Fishing Creek Reservoir, Hwy. 21 Access
• April 13, Lake Monticello, Hwy. 99 Access
• Championship event for Catawba Catfish Club, May 4-5, Lake Wylie, Ebenezer Park
For more information, visit catawbacatfishclub.com.
Boat parade is close
LAKE WYLIE The 24th annual “Lights on the Lake” Holiday Boat Parade will be Dec. 15 on Lake Wylie.
Boaters are encouraged to deck their bows and join this annual Lake Wylie Chamber of Commerce parade.