Hi! My name is Sweetie, and I'm about 2 years old. I'm as sweet as can be, and everyone thinks I'm perfectly named. I'm very vocal and will come running to you to be pet. I flop over on my side, and just want your love and attention. I get along well with other cats. I'm in great health, spayed and all my vaccines are current. I even have a microchip. Want to meet me? Contact my foster mom firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Religion news: St. Philip Neri church to hold auditions for local ‘Idol’
- Club news, April 22: Zumbathon planned for April 25 at Lake Wylie YMCA
- Go see “Van Gogh Alive” in Charlotte
- Wine time: Usher in White House wines
- Fishing & Boating
- Get the Net team wins Lake Wylie catfish tourney with just over 84 pounds
- What’s biting this week?
- One-man team wins April 10 Thursday Night Trail
- Learn about Rocky Shoals Spider Lily April 16 at Lake Wylie Covekeeper meeting
- Fort Mill’s beauty is fading fast
- Watchdog residents deserve public officials’ respect
- UNESCO and Bill Gates’ vision for America’s education explained
- Letters to the Editor: Parental involvement is key; Lake Wylie library is 25 years old
- Local Deals