This picture was taken at the end of Waneden Lane off Island Point Road in The Sanctuary in Steele Creek. “It's quite a demarcation line, don't you think?” says Mary T. Wannamaker of Steele Creek.
- Fishing & Boating
- Thursday Night fishing trail sees 51 boats, big pounds at April 17 tourney
- USC Bass Open April 26 on Lake Wylie
- Get the Net team wins Lake Wylie catfish tourney with just over 84 pounds
- What’s biting this week?
- McClatchy cartoons for the week of 4/20/14
- Fort Mill’s beauty is fading fast
- Watchdog residents deserve public officials’ respect
- UNESCO and Bill Gates’ vision for America’s education explained
- Local Deals