What started with one couple from the River Hills Dinner Club taking a Caribbean cruise quickly grew into a larger group when many friends decided it sounde like fun. In front from left are Elaine Smith, Mary Rickenbaker, Judy Brown and Joann Jeffries. Second row, Terry Spisak, Brenda Warden and Linda Jewell. Third row, Judy Sanford, Steve Warden, Don Jeffries In back, David Smith, Owen Brown, Ken Sanford and Rob Jewell.
- Religion news: St. Philip Neri church to hold auditions for local ‘Idol’
- Club news, April 22: Zumbathon planned for April 25 at Lake Wylie YMCA
- Go see “Van Gogh Alive” in Charlotte
- Wine time: Usher in White House wines
- Fishing & Boating
- Get the Net team wins Lake Wylie catfish tourney with just over 84 pounds
- What’s biting this week?
- One-man team wins April 10 Thursday Night Trail
- Learn about Rocky Shoals Spider Lily April 16 at Lake Wylie Covekeeper meeting
- Fort Mill’s beauty is fading fast
- Watchdog residents deserve public officials’ respect
- UNESCO and Bill Gates’ vision for America’s education explained
- Letters to the Editor: Parental involvement is key; Lake Wylie library is 25 years old
- Local Deals