Pin Pin is a very sweet, and playful miniature pinscher and chihuahua mix. She makes a great walking/jogging companion but cannot be left off leash as she is a runner. She loves to sit in your lap and watch TV and will never pass up a belly rub. Gets along great with other dogs as well as cats. No small children because of her little size.
- Turn peeps into art April 22 at library
- Wine time: Usher in White House wines
- Couple joins Lake Wylie Baptist Church to lead family worship
- York church celebrates Palm Sunday with fair-trade palm fronds
- Fishing & Boating
- Get the Net team wins Lake Wylie catfish tourney with just over 84 pounds
- What’s biting this week?
- One-man team wins April 10 Thursday Night Trail
- Learn about Rocky Shoals Spider Lily April 16 at Lake Wylie Covekeeper meeting
- Fort Mill’s beauty is fading fast
- Watchdog residents deserve public officials’ respect
- UNESCO and Bill Gates’ vision for America’s education explained
- Letters to the Editor: Parental involvement is key; Lake Wylie library is 25 years old
- Local Deals