My name is Maestro, because I am quite majestic looking with my head and tail up. I am a lover but shy with strangers until I warm up. I am a handsome and affectionate boy, and I will make a wonderful pet if someone shows a little patience. To meet me in person, call my foster mom, Martha, at 803-628-6000. Invisible fence is not a suitable option. To fill out an application visit: http://mynextpet.com/dog-application.
- Wine time: Usher in White House wines
- Couple joins Lake Wylie Baptist Church to lead family worship
- Turn peeps into art April 22 at library
- York church celebrates Palm Sunday with fair-trade palm fronds
- Fishing & Boating
- Get the Net team wins Lake Wylie catfish tourney with just over 84 pounds
- What’s biting this week?
- One-man team wins April 10 Thursday Night Trail
- Learn about Rocky Shoals Spider Lily April 16 at Lake Wylie Covekeeper meeting
- Fort Mill’s beauty is fading fast
- Watchdog residents deserve public officials’ respect
- UNESCO and Bill Gates’ vision for America’s education explained
- Letters to the Editor: Parental involvement is key; Lake Wylie library is 25 years old
- Local Deals